Xenon light was developed to aid in conditions that are poorly lit. 60 percent of traffic accidents will happen in areas that are poorly lit. As a driver gets older more light is required to be able to see better when driving at night. Xenon lights offer the driver brighter lighting. This in turn means less eye strain and improved road safety. HID lamps will emit a light that is blue/white. This will stimulate the reflection on the paint of signs and road markers and create a driving environment that is safer. The increased output of the light is also designed to light up a broader area in the front of a vehicle. This will improve the safety and visibility of the driver without blinding an oncoming driver.
There are many advantages to using HID driving lights:
- Road safety is improved
- There is less eye strain on the driver
- Compared to traditional lamps, HID lights emit about 70 percent more light
- A broader area is illuminated in the front of a vehicle
- Reflective paints on signs and road markers are stimulated
- Durability is improved. Road vibrations damage coil light technology.
- Closely reflects natural daylight. It improves light distribution and refection for detecting animals and people earlier.
- Compared to halogen, HID lamps will last about five times longer. It should last as long as the vehicle.
- Energy consumption is much lower
Copyright © Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
HID Conversion Kits